Michael Jackson’s Doctor Tells the ‘Troot’ In Youtube Video!

Friday, August 28, 2009

CONRAD MURRAY.bmp

Finally someone is set to pick up the tab for the untimely demise of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, or so we are now led to believe.

But with all the rumours, reports and stories that have been posted since Jackson’s death on June 25th this year, no one will be surprised if the doctor, who is said to have administered the drug that finally killed the star, is set free and the whole circus begins again.

But if Doctor Conrad Murray, 53, is arrested and tried for manslaughter, it appears he only has himself to blame. After taking on the position as Jackson’s personal doctor, he was coerced by the Thriller star to inject him with Properol, a powerful, surgical anesthetic which was administered to him through a drip-feed to help him sleep. Authorities now believe this was the ultimate cause of the singer’s death.

But on top of administering a drug that should only be used in a hospital environment, the doctor then proceeded to snuggle up, and grab himself a good night’s sleep, while Jackson was receiving an overdose of the drug and suffering a fatal heart attack.

mj video.jpg

This week, in a Youtube video, reminiscent of one of Jacko’s own rebuttal videos following the accusation of his child molestation charges, in 1993 and again in 2004, Murray spoke of his belief of his innocence and stated;

’I want to thank all of my patients and friends who have sent such kind emails, letters and messages to let me know of your support and prayers for me and my family. I haven’t been able to thank you personally, which you know is not normal for me. Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going. They mean the world to me. Please don’t worry. As long as I keep God in my heart and you in my life I will be fine.’

Similar to MJ’s video?????

“To my fans, friends and family:

As you know, the charges recently directed at me are terribly serious. They are, however, predicated on a big lie. This will be shown in court, and we will be able to put this horrible time behind us.

Because the charges are so serious, I hope you all will understand, on the advice of my attorneys, I will be limited in what I can say about the situation. There will be times when I cannot comment at all. No doubt, this will be frustrating for all of us.

For that reason, I have set up this website to serve as a source of official communications on my case. Any statement that does not appear on this website must be considered unauthorized.

You are right to be skeptical of some of the individuals who are being identified in the mass media as my friends, spokespeople, and attorneys. With few exceptions, most of them are simply filling a desperate void in our culture that equates visibility with insight. We will not engage in speculation. We will not provide running commentary on every new development or allegation du jour. We intend to try our case in the courtroom, not in the public or the media.

I thank you all for your support and understanding.

God bless you,

Michael Jackson

mj at trial.jpg
Spoken in a soft, almost pleading voice, again similar to Wacko Jacko, the doctor’s one minute video came across as a preemptive strike against the charges, and the ensuing law suit by the Jackson family, and also somewhat bizarre and totally inappropriate given the charges which will now be levied against him.

Clearly not the brightest doctor The Gloved One could have selected to take care of his wellbeing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP