Kelly Osbourne Talks About Vicodin Addiction

Friday, August 28, 2009

Kelly Osbourne says she is finally over her addiction to the painkiller Vicodin in her new book titled “Fierce”.

Kelly says she got hooked when she was 17 and has gone through rehab three times for treatment.

Osbourne reveals she was prescribed the pill and was soon taking up to 50 tablets a day because it gave her the confidence to cope with the new-found fame during filming of MTV’s ‘The Osbournes.’

“By this point I was waking up and emptying six Vicodin into my hand. Soon I was taking 50 pills a day. Most people would overdose on 10. My friends called me ‘Noddy’ because I fell asleep all the time,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP