Evan Rachel Wood Talks About Being A Vampire Queen

Friday, August 28, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood makes her debut as Queen Sophie Anne on HBO’s vampire series True Blood this Sunday night. The 21-year-old actress is opening up about playing the 1,100-year-old vampire queen, Sophie-Ann.

“She’s not necessarily a lesbian. Her human partner is a girl, but I’m pretty sure she goes both ways. I think vampires are like that in general,” Evan revealed in an interview with E! Wednesday. “I don’t know if I am having sex with anyone yet, but I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don’t think you’d really expect.”

I don’t think I’ll be spoiling anthig to to you that Queen Sophie comes into play when Bill goes to her for help when supernatural creature Maryann begins wreaking havoc in Bon Temps.

evan-rachel-wood_sophie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP