Spencer & Heidi Pratt Argue Over Fake Baby Plans

Friday, September 4, 2009

After a pair of weddings in the last 12 months, are Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag headed to divorce court? If Heidi gets pregnant, Spencer says maybe.

"He said, 'That's the quickest way to divorce,'" the plastic princess told MTV News. "I said, 'No, sucker -you are officially locked in. What do you mean?'"

But Spencer Pratt says he isn't joking.

If she gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption," the PR guru, who says he plans on changing his name to King Spencer Pratt in the near future says. "If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce."

Why doesn't he want a baby? "I'm a baby. I'm not prepared," he confesses. "And I'm not sure the world wants or needs a Spencer Pratt spawn."

That may be the first intelligent thing he's ever said.

Speidi Spawn

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag browse the kids section at Kitson to pretend to be considering having children and stir up lots of good celebrity gossip reports.

Four months after their (legal) wedding, Spencer says Heidi Montag is "trying to have a baby like it's going to buy a new pair of Louis Vuittons."

We're not sure what that means, but she says she's "ready" for kids.

"I think I was born ready," says The Hills star. "I'm very maternal."

Truly, she is. Heidi Pratt is a regular Scott Disick.

"I'm very loving. I would be the best mom ever," she continued.

"[He feels] not quite the same, but maybe he doesn't know he wants kids yet... He says that he never wants kids, but maybe I'll have a surprise for him."

Watch out, Spencer. Looks like she could be planning to go Rielle Hunter style and pull the goalie on you when you least expect it. Double bag it, man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP