Mark Wahlberg, Rhea Durham Expecting Fourth Child

Friday, September 4, 2009

Mark Wahlberg and new wife Rhea Durham, with whom he already had three kids before tying the knot, are now expecting their fourth child, the actor announced.

Durham, 31, showed off her growing bump during a weekend shopping trip to The Grove in L.A. She and The Departed star married on August 1 in Beverly Hills.

The two are already parents to Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 11 months.

Rhea Durham

EXPECTING: Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham are psyched for baby #4.

The actor credits his spouse and their children with helping him shake his former bad boy ways: "We continue to grow in our relationship," Wahlberg says.

"I was not prepared to be married ... at 20 or 30. Committing to making it work and all the things that go into building a foundation is where I'm at now."

"My family travels with me when I work most of the time or I go back and forth on the weekends," he said. "I've been pretty consistent about just making phone calls in the morning and then chasing the kids around in the afternoon."

Congratulations to the happy couple - and family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP