Robert Pattinson: Totally Zen About Fame

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Whether or not they're dating (and, yes, they most definitely are!), Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have something in common: a refreshing view of fame.

Last month, Stewart referred to acting as a "weird and dreamy fantasy land," as she seemed far more confused about her celebrity status than spoiled by it.

In the latest issue of French magazine Premiere, meanwhile, Pattinson is equally taken aback.

He says he first realized he was a member of Hollywood's A-list at this year's Cannes Film Festival in May. Check out gorgeous photos of the actor from that event now and then read about his revelation there:

"I was in a restaurant during a break, and when I came out two hours later, 500 people were waiting for me at the exit. It was total chaos. I'm sure that if I told one of those girls 'come, let's go have breakfast,' she would have been totally embarrassed and would never scream my name again."

That's only because she'd be perpetually speechless, Rob.

Premiere Stud

There's just one response to seeing Robert Pattinson cover a French magazine: Voulez vous couchez avec moi c'est soir?

Overall, don't expect to ever hear our favorite pretend vampire complain about fame.

"If tomorrow I say 'OK, I've had enough we're stopping everything' it won't change anything. Might as well try to accept it and stay Zen as I have no control over it. It's not always easy. But whining won't change anything."

With three more Twilight Saga films on the way, it's likely to get even harder for Pattinson. But with a grounded, handsome head on his shoulders, we think he'll be okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP