Kim Kardashian Pairs Up with Lighthouse Beauty

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian disclosed her plans for a fragrance in July, and we saw her on Keeping Up with the Kardashians sniffing away at the Givaudan Lab in New York earlier this year. Her perfume release is nigh, because she has now paired up with Lighthouse Beauty to release her scent. Get ready to smell like Kim!

Lighthouse Beauty also paired up with 50 Cent to developed his soon-to-be-released men’s scent. Here’s what Kim had to say about the recent partnership between her and Lighthouse:

“What’s so different about their approach is that they have worked closely with me on all aspects of my fragrance, the bottle, the juice, and even our distribution strategy so I can develop a product that truly represents me and speaks to my fans. Because of their commitment to including me in the process, the fragrance really captures who I am.”

Let the fans be the judge of that! After all, who really is Kim Kardashian? Besides a reality show star, the other answers are a little bit on the scary side. If Khloe, Kim’s perpetually jealous sister, were around, she’d probably be asking how someone can smell like a famewh*re

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP