Bethenny Frankel: Naked Pics For a "Great Cause"

Friday, September 4, 2009

She's thin, she's spoiled, she's self-centered... and she'll soon be naked for the world to see.

The rumors of Bethenny Frankel nude billboards hitting cities across America are about to become a reality, as the Real Housewives of New York City star posed for PETA this week.

TV Guide Magazine was on hand for the shoot and spoke to the overly exposed D-lister afterwards. Here are excerpts from their interview:

On posing nude: That part doesn’t bother me that much... it’s like, everybody has a body, everyone’s naked... I’m not a supermodel - no one’s expecting me to be stunning.... It’s all good. I’ve always had a thick skin. I think it’s a light-hearted, fun thing for a great cause.

Bethenny Frankel Naked

On involvement with PETA: I’m a huge animal lover, so it’s been a very organic process. I’m not on the top of any soapbox, but I think this is just a really interesting thing, and they came to me... They trust that I’ll be able to carry the message.

On fellow Real Housewives of New York City: I keep in touch with Jill, and I’ve touched base with LuAnn because [of her separation], just to be like, “How you doing?” I’ve kept in touch with Ramona the same way. I don’t keep in touch with Alex and Simon - I don’t particularly care for them. We’re not all best friends by any stretch of the imagination.

In other naked reality star news, Kim Zolciak went topless for the NOH8 campaign this week. Between her and Frankel's bare breasts, the unfair treatment of gays and animals will end any day now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP