Megan Fox Seeks Gentle, Mommy-Loving Man

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's still unclear whether or not Megan Fox is dating Brian Austin Green. At the very least, the pair is hanging out and having sex. (Damn you, BAG!)

But if anyone is hoping to steal the actress from the actor, she recently offered a look inside her heart, telling People:

"I don't like boys who are mean to their mommies. That's a real turn off for me. And I don't like boys who aren't chivalrous. To me, not being respectful is a big deal."

She

While at the Toronto International Film Festival, Fox added:

"I like someone who has a super gentle spirit and energy. I'm really gentle, and so I like a boy who will treat me that way."

She's also a complete and utter bitch, at least according the crew of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Shockingly, Fox dismisses this criticism.

"I was never a bad girl and am still not," Fox said. "I just speak my mind openly. That's who I am."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP