Kate Gosselin Defends Serena Williams Outburst, Whines About Working For a Living

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reverse-mulleted Kate Gosselin began her first of two guest hosting gigs on The View today, and she didn't hold back when it came to ... well, anything.

First off, Kate defended Serena Williams' outburst in the U.S. Open semifinals Saturday night, in which she profanely threatened some poor line judge.

Serena did, that is, not Kate. Though that wouldn't shock us. Nag.

"The important thing here is that she's in the public eye," Kate said. "We're all human. In the privacy of my own home, this weekend, I melted down."

Asked what it's like to see estranged husband Jon bringing new girlfrien, Hailey Glassman around her eight kids, she said, "It's difficult, I'm not going to lie."

"For the sake of my children, I'm going to take the high road."

Kate on The View

So why does Kate Gosselin keep on filming her TLC show?

"So many people say, 'Stop ... just pull out,'" she said. "I can stop, but I'd still have all the flack and the paychecks, I have to support my children."

"I’m a single mom, and now more than ever I need to be working hard to support my children. It comes with a price; Every job comes with a price."

"My focus is supporting my family and children and whatever way that comes, in a healthy way, I’m gonna do it. I'm essentially doing it by myself."

Ouch, Jon. That one burns worse than that rash Deanna ... forget it.

When Whoopi Goldberg asked if she's paid enough, she replied, "Um, is anybody paid enough?" Waah. Crazy, impoverished lady should totally start her own charity. Or we'll be seeing Kate Gosselin nude in Playboy soon.

Follow the jump for a video of Kate on The View ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP