Taylor Swift Photo Shoot: What the Elle?!?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

There's no doubt that Taylor Swift is a talented beauty.

There are many questions, however, over why the young icon was photographed for a recent issue of Elle in a supermarket aisle. We were much happier when she was hanging out on set with Taylor Lautner.

Odd picture locales aside, the singer dished on her second album, Fearless, with the magazine. She said:

Fearless is a record I will look back on when I’m 85 and think, I’m really proud of that piece of music. It’s my diary from the time I was 16 to 18. I’ll never capture that in a better way.”

Elle probably could have captured Taylor in a better way, though. But no matter. She's still a cutie in the pics below...

Sexy Supermarket Shopper

In EllePro DessertPink and PrettyElle Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP