Ashlee Simpson Hypes Melrose Place, Offers TMI on Pregnancy

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hey! Wait! What about me! I was pregnant recently too! Hello!

What inspires pregnant celebs to volunteer every piece of information they can muster, we have no idea. But Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is clearly jealous of Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian getting attention from being knocked up.

Why else would she offer this insight no one cares about?

Making the media rounds for her role on Melrose Place, Ashlee stopped by The Rachel Ray Show (her interview airs September 15), where she said getting impregnated with the spawn of Pete Wentz didn’t affect her physical prowess.

At. All. If you know what we mean (we don't). She said:

“I could do the splits when I was nine months pregnant. I could put my leg over my head still. I used to be a ballerina,” the sister of Jessica Simpson said.

Why a nine-months-pregnant woman is even attempting splits, we have no idea. Nor do we really want to know, to be perfectly honest. TMI, Ash. TMI.

Ashlee and Bronx Picture

What a cute, harmless human being with the brainpower of an infant. And that Bronx Mowgli Wentz is pretty cute in his own right, now that we think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP