Jon Gosselin: Beaten Down, Abused By Grating Wife

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jon Gosselin is slamming ex-wife Kate yet again.

In a new except from his Good Morning America interview, which airs Tuesday, Jon Gosselin says it was the grating banshee's "constant verbal abuse" that ended their 10-year-marriage and that there's no going back after that.

"Our relationship will never be fixed," he said. "I don't trust her anymore. I was abused. I was beaten down. I'm not going back to that life style."

America's most eligible bachelor, who now says he's exclusive with Hailey Glassman, says he tried to make his marriage work through therapy.

Kate refused to go along with it, however.

Jon also took issue with stories Kate is "spinning" to the media and celebrity gossip sites about the collapse of their marriage and who's at fault.

"I wish to God she would speak from emotions," he said. She's not. Please. The stuff you tell me in private should be the stuff you tell me on TV."

Jon-to-the-G

Jon says the marriage reached a breaking point when he "stood up to Kate."

"In 10 years, I've never gone out. When she said, 'I don't want you going out,' I used to say, 'OK, I'm not going out.' I was very passive," Jon reflects.

When he finally went out one night, "It felt so good. I was beaten down for so long, I couldn't even make my own decisions. When I did, I was like, holy cow! You know? What's she gonna do? Divorce me? All right. Obviously. You know."

Rarely does one celebrity quote sum things up as perfectly as that.

Jon Gosselin says being married changed who he is. But no more.

"My mom and my brothers, they say to me, 'It's so good to have the real Jon back. It's so good to have the warm, loving, kind, caring person that we knew you when you were ... before you got married,'" the father of eight says.

He admits he's made mistakes, and "maybe it wasn't the best idea to go clubbing." But Jon says he is still "a real person with feelings" - and not just the kind of feelings he's demonstrated with so many mediocre girls of late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP