Paul Wesley Didn't Go to the Prom

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What's the deal with hot vampires striking out with women?!?

Earlier this week, Robert Pattinson complained that he can't get a date.

Now, in an interview with Teen Vogue, Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley tells the magazine he wasn't always the most popular kid in school.

"I definitely wasn't invited to any of the cool parties," he said. "Girls didn't like me that much. I didn't even go to my prom."

Paul Wesley in Teen Vogue

What else did Wesley have to say? A few excerpts from the article:

On the success of The Vampire Diaries: "I've had cameos on some cool shows. But it's nice to now be doing something that I'm involved in from the beginning."

On interacting with the Twilight Saga cast while shooting in Vancouver: "The cast was staying at our hotel. We saw them everywhere and hung out all the time. They're actually really nice people."

On comparisons to that film franchise: "They have vampires and high school romance in common, but that's about it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP