* Home * Pictures * Videos * Quotes * Hairstyles * Fashion * Celebrity Babies Fashion Face-Off: Shenae Grimes vs. Kourt

Friday, October 16, 2009

Due to her annoying team of lawyers, Ashley Greene nude photos were removed from the Internet.

As a result, the only way to see this Twilight Saga star in the buff is to date her.

Fortunately, the actress that plays Alice Cullen is willing to help men with that challenge. In a recent Men's Fitness feature, she discussed five rules to dating. Follow these closely, and you may become a lucky fang banger...

  1. Be independent: "If a guy is too clingy or needy, I actually get afraid of hurting him - and I can't deal with that."
  2. Be willing to give: "I need a guy that understands give-and-take. I can't be the only one giving."
  3. Show confidence: "It's attitude that gives a guy an edge. When you walk around thinking 'everyone wants to f--- me,' that's what comes across. Those guys just scream sex!"
  4. Just chill: "I hate jealous guys! Everyone can be jealous. We all have that in us. Push the demon down or it's going to drive the other person away."
  5. Be real: "Don't throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they're completely in love with me."

In Men

Greene added: "Being sexy is about intrigue and mystery, not putting everything out on the table. That's the kind of guy I want to be around. I just want to jump his bones!"

So, to recap: be confident, mysterious, independent and benevolent. Your reward for those traits? Possibly Greene, pictured in more sexy poses below. She's very much worth it...

Hot AshleyA Nice ImagePicture of Ashley GreeneFoxy in MenGoing Greene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP