Aaron Carter: I'm Not Banging Karina Smirnoff!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff are sexy, single and partners on Dancing with the Stars.

So they must be getting it on, right? Wrong, Carter says.

“It’s really funny,” Smirnoff told People. “The rumors are that we are hooking up, but then we’re not sexy enough on the dance floor [according to head judge Len Goodman]? Let me tell you, if that was the case, the dance would have been very raunchy, as Len wanted it to be."

It's true. The pair only scored 18 points last night.

Flirty Partners

Added Carter: “We have a lot of respect for each other and I have a lot of respect for her. She’s a lady and I’m going to treat her like that. She just went through a breakup so it’s important to respect her.”

Late this summer, Smirnoff and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy split up. It's been a difficult recovery period, she said.

“If Aaron wasn’t by my side, kind of being there, a shoulder to lean on, I don’t think it would’ve been possible to get through it. He reminds me that I do what I love: dancing. And he’s always happy, always smiling, saying, ‘Come on, girl! You can do this!’ I tip my hat off to Aaron for being as strong as he is.”

She may tip her hat to Carter, but she's never played "Just the Tip" with him. Big difference there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP