Bethenny Frankel: Reality TV Revolves Around Me!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

She's starred on The Real Housewives of New York City for two seasons, is signed up for a third, and will likely receive her own spin-off series.

But while it may seem as though Bethenny Frankel bows at the altar of reality TV, the socialite claims it's actually the other way around.

"I'm not really revolving my life around reality TV; reality TV is revolving its life around me," she told E! News, referencing the constant arguing on the aformentioned Bravo series:

"It's like high school. In high school, you had time to argue and that was your whole life: the drama, the mean girls and the cool girls and all that. I don't have the time for the girl trouble right now... catfighting is not what I can really spend my time doing."

Especially because she loves cats. And all animals. So much so, Frankel is set to go naked for PETA.

Photo of Bethenny Frankel

As for new Housewives Sonja Morgan and Jennifer Gilbert, Bethenny could only say the following about the former:

"We have a mutual friend, and I remember meeting her. So bring it on. I'm excited for new women if that's the case."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP