Michael Lohan Leaks Tape of Jon Gosselin Ranting About TLC, Exposing Kids to Pedophiles

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Having already alienated his entire family, Michael Lohan has turned on Jon Gosselin and leaked an audio tape of a phone call the two had earlier this year.

In the nearly four-minute call, Jon spouts off about his contract with TLC, Hailey Glassman and Kate Major, and how he will not be "scare tactic'd." His words.

But here's the real choice quote from the call:

"I mean, I put my kids out there to every pedophile on the planet and they never got paid for it?" Jon says on tape, obtained by Radar Online. "It's disgusting."

In more ways than one.

Gosselin made that claim as part of his theory that TLC was being compensated for stories about the show that appeared in People and Good Housekeeping.

They were not. But Gosselin was upset at what he saw as TLC exploiting him and profiting off his family and wanted to get a piece of the action for himself.

Bad DadMike Lohan Pic

"It's like a shopping game now," he told Lohan "Because everyone knows I talked. So like, 'Oh my God, he's free game now cause TLC doesn't give a f--k.'

Jon's rants to Lohan, who wanted to rep him, continued: "They don't! They haven't said s--t! What the f--k? Why the f--k didn't I do this, like, months ago?"

"They tried to scare tactic me. They tried to scare tactic me. Why the f--k should they get paid and not my kids? And I see now they know that I know."

"I know that they struck side deals and that none of that money went to my kids. To leak that to the public? Oh my god, Michael, can you imagine? They'd be so f--ked! Their stock would tank! That they stole from eight kids!"

As for his past relationships, Jon's ramblings were similarly (in)coherent.

"The Kate Major thing - I tried to do all the In Touch things and say... you know we're friends, it didn't work out, blah, blah. Then she goes, 'Oh, I look so bad.' You do not look bad. You look like ... you know we hung out? Still don't get it? F--k!"

The recording also makes it clear that Lohan and Gosselin were indeed pitching their own reality project, something both have denied in recent weeks.

Follow the jump to listen to the Jon Gosselin-Michael Lohan tape ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP