Megan Fox: A (Short) Hairy Situation

Monday, October 19, 2009

There was a new Megan Fox at this year's Spike TV Scream Awards.

First, the actress took a moment to backtrack on any criticism she has directed at Michael Bay and the Transformers franchise. Upon receiving her Best Sci-Fi Actress award, Fox said:

"There have been a lot of false reports concerning how I feel about this movie and I just want to be very clear that I've always felt that I am a very ordinary part of an extraordinary film. These movies took me out of obscurity and they gave me a career and I am completely grateful to everyone involved with this franchise."

The gorgeous actress also rocked a new hairstyle.

We don't love it. Do you?

A Different LookStill Foxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP