Evelyn Lozada on Chad Ochocinco Engagement: YAY!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Evelyn Lozada may star on Basketball Wives - returning to VH1 with new episodes on December 12!!! - but this reality star has never actually been wife.
She can't wait for that to change, however, as she gushed to People this week over her engagement to NFL wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.
"He gets who I am, supports my dreams and loves me unconditionally," she told the magazine. "I just knew he was the one from me."
Evelyn Lozada Pic
While a source claims "Evelyn has been dying to have kids and is looking forward to starting a family with Ocho," the impending football wife didn't touch on that subject here.
Instead, she simply said: "I couldn't be happier with my engagement to Chad. Our friendship is true love and respect and is unlike anything that I have ever experienced." 
What truly beautiful words. We wish Chad and Evelyn and their six-month marriage all the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP