Jaimee Grubbs: Tiger Woods Was Married?!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

According to Jaimee Grubbs, the most vocal of Tiger Woods' mistresses, the golfer never mentioned he was married while pursuing her. That totally makes it okay!

"He never mentioned his wife," Grubbs tells Extra, adding that by the time she learned he was married to Elin Nordegren, "we were already in a relationship."

"I wouldn't have pursued him if he didn't pursue me. When he did, I just figured he was single and didn't think to ask," Jaimee Grubbs, a cocktail waitress, added.

She figured he was single? He's the most famous athlete in the world! She probably expects us to think she thought George Clooney was an average guy, too.

When the subject of Woods' personal life did come up, it seemed mostly like he regarded his family as a hindrance, at least according to his text messages.

"Hey, sexy, I can't come this week. Something came up family wise," Woods wrote. "I hope everything is fine," replied Grubbs, "would have liked to see you."

"We will make this happen," Tiger texted, adding clandestinely, "Don't text me back till tomorrow morning. I have to [sic] many people around me right now."

Jaimee Photo

What? Tiger was married? You don't say! Crazy!

Despite shamelessly trying to cash in by outing Tiger Woods' voicemail last week, Grubbs pretends she's sorry, saying "I couldn't describe how remorseful I am."

"If it wasn't me, it was going to be other girls," she said, and ain't that the truth! "I did care a lot about him ... I didn't do it purposely to hurt [Elin Woods]."

Jaimee Grubbs insists what they had was a real relationship:

"I knew we had a respect between us, that we cared deeply for each other and we did very much trust each other. Nothing about the relationship was fake."

Grubbs described her first kiss with Woods, whom she met in Las Vegas in mid-2007 and slept with at least 20 times in the 31-month affair that followed:

"We were sitting to eat and we were play fighting and we had our first kiss ... It was very gentle, very sweet. It wasn't quick, but it wasn't a makeout session."

That's refreshing to hear. So is the fact that they kept their "intimate relationship... very sacred. It was something between the two of us that I grew to love."

Follow the jump for a nauseating clip of Jamiee Grubbs' interview ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP