Robsten on Robsten: Robert and Kristen Give Each Other Props

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart won't acknowledge they're a couple.

But the co-stars will give one another compliments, which is likely as close as we'll ever get to truly learning how each half of Robsten feels about the other.

In an interview with MTV, Kristen and Rob spoke about what makes them a good pair... on-screen, that is.

“He’s thoughtful," Stewart said of Pattinson. "He’s a real guy. I’ve seen him grow a lot, and I’ve seen him get more comfortable with his position [as a celebrity]. But I also don’t see any change in who he is.”

EW Hotties

As for Kristen? Take it away, Robert:

"As we’ve been doing stuff together, I guess what I admire is that she’s more stubborn than me in a lot of ways. I mean, she really stands up for what she thinks is right and is generally on the same page with what I think is right.”

The rumored couple also posed with Taylor Lautner on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly (above). Click on each image below for more pics from this spread:

From EWCute StuffStewart Smiles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP