NeNe Leakes Takes Michael Lohan's Advice

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A couple weeks ago, NeNe Leakes confronted Michael Lohan on The Insider.

Please, don't ask us why those two were somehow featured on this entertainment news program.

In response to The Real Housewife of Atlanta telling him to suck it, Lohan said NeNe should lose some weight (though he used more colorful wording). Based on an OK! Weekly article, it looks like Leakes is taking that advice.

In ShapePumped Up

“My trainer has taught me to eat breakfast," Leakes said of fitness guru Tammy Stokes. “She said, ‘NeNe, you have to bite something in the morning to get your metabolism going.’ So I’ve learned to do that, and it works.

“Then I eat my lunch: lots of salads with chicken. I love to go out to eat for dinner, [but] I never order an entrĂ©e. The portion sizes today are very large. So I’ll order an appetizer.”

Who said Michael Lohan doesn't do any good in the world? Oh. Right.

Everybody says that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP